Tier 1 Services
Physical Therapy for Athletes
Nikao performance and rehab specializes in one-on-one care with a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. We offer convenient and affordable premium services for individuals that would benefit from the highest individualized and personalized care from skilled and licensed professionals.
We offer a bridge from traditional health & wellness and healthcare services to optimize the bodies healing, restoration, and performance. Nikao Performance and Rehab understands that everyone has their own personal challenges and victories, and we are committed to working with each individual at their own pace and level to achieve their own success!
No time to come to us? Let us come to you! All sessions are offered onsite or ask about our mobile concierge services, Nikao Elite. Nikao Elite is one of our most popular services for the young athletes and professional athletes we serve in the NFL, NBA, and MLB.
Physical Therapy (*offered in-office, in-person at home, or via telehealth):
Designed for individuals that require personalized treatment for pain or injury recover
- Specific and focused one-on-one treatment
- Thorough evaluation, history review, movement assessment, and continuous progressive screening by a licensed Physical Therapist
- Customized treatment plans including hands-on manual therapy (for in-office, or in-person at home only ), nerve and muscle re-education, therapeutic exercise
- A goal-oriented and customized home exercise plan
Performance and Rehab Training (*offered in-office, in-person at home, or virtually):
Our signature Performance & Rehab Training is designed specifically to be a combination of full-body physical therapy, physical therapy rehabilitation/pre-hab (injury prevention), sports therapy, sports physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, athletic performance, and personal training to meet all of your health, wellness, sport, or vocational goals.
- Hone and advance physical performance
- Optimize body movement patterns
- Balance muscle strengths
- Train the neuromuscular system
- Prevent injury with prehab exercises
- Goal-oriented customized programming based on biomechanical analysis
- Muscle testing posture and structure assessment, and medical history review
- Sessions created by a licensed Physical Therapist and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Coordinate care with top leading trainers, coaches, therapists, healthcare professionals or graduate with a customized program
Manual Therapy (*offered in-office, or in-person at home):
Hands-on physical therapy for one or a combination of the following: tissue massage, joint mobilization/manipulation, stretching, dry needling, cupping, instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization as appropriate.
- History review, tissue tone, and joint movement evaluation
- Helps to relieve stress/tension/pain that regular massage does not adequately remedy
- Top choice for athletes, sports performance, sports injuries, fitness competitors, or individuals with excessive tissue stress/tension
2121 South Mill Ave, Suite 209
Ph: (480) 524 0321
Fax: (480) 420 4139
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday 11:00 am – 7:30 pm
Thursday 11:00 am – 7:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Outside Hours Available By Appointment
Contact Us for Group Classes and Locations